Hitler’s VW=666
Protagonist
2007-05-13 01:07:07 UTC
Hebrew and the Tarot. In Hebrew, letters are numbers. For instance, in
Hebrew the number 666 would read VVV or www. Each numerical value has
significance, for example 66 is the number of the Qlippoth, also known
as the fallen angels; the dark-side. As, I said 6=V in Hebrew, therefore
66 can be represented as W. Hitler’s VW=666 or 66 depending on how you
look at it. Conoco can be transliterated to 666 and 90. 90 is the number
of the Star in the Tarot.
Protagonist
2007-05-14 13:59:41 UTC
http://www.av1611.org/666/www_666.html